Friday, April 12, 2013

A night out with BFFs


So,
I went out for dinner with my friends at a Vegetarian Restaurant today.
I was a little sick that time and I felt very dizzy while eating.

I was worried because I felt my head was numb,
it's like flames inside my brain,
after I laughed at some random stuffs.
I think that's only because I was starving.
But I managed to make it through that dizzy state anyway.

We went to Kinta Riverfront after that.
Went into the Karaoke room.
Had some great time singing love songs and stuffs.
Making fun of Pee's bald head. 
But I think it's pretty cool though.

After a few glasses of beers,
some of them went home.
So me, Min Jun, Bong and Wai Loon went to GR's snooker centre.
I was chatting with Wai Loon about his new gf.
I asked him to just love.
Cuz he has nothing to lose.

They asked about me too.
I said I'm fine on my own.
But that's really all I can say about my current state.

But I really wanna mention one thing that Wai Loon said about me.
After being my close friends for like, more than 10 years.
He said girls like me, are hard to find suitable bf.
An alpha male will not be able to match with me.
But on the other hand, beta male too, could hardly be happy being together with me.
He thinks that it's better for me to be alone too.

He said I'm the ''hard mode''...
Which I think is very true.
If I were a boy, I would also prefer a girl who makes me breakfast every morning.
Help me massage my body when I feel tired.
Do everything for me without saying a word.
Girl that is very weak, and cute.
That I would feel like I wanna protect her.
Not a girl that would hurt me and break my heart all the time.

Anyway, whatever.
So what if really nobody wants me.
I like the way it is now.
I want nobody too.

I've never felt better...

Hell Yeah, ain't gonna back to the prison, thanks. 
I'm not ''qualified'' to be a prisoner.
When comes to responsibility, no thanks. Not now.

Because being single is GREAT, MAN!
I love myself!
<3 font="">

2 comments:

  1. some how i agree with you... we constantly chase chase chase finding bf and gf, but never stop and realise that it is a responsibility... and i kinda hate that responsibility... like just bcz i'm a guy i have to do this and do that in order to be a 'gentlemen' and good bf... it frustrates me... so i rather be single and take care of myself and be free.. good for u as well..

    Long time didn't read your blog. can only read the english posts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a strange secret that can literally get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete